Ethics and Integrity
If you believe that an ethics violation related to the Regional Commission or its subcontractors/vendors has occurred, please call https://csrarc.ethicspoint.com to file a complaint or to report an ethics violation.or visit
The CSRA Regional Commission is recognized by the Georgia Municipal Association as a Certified Organization of Ethics.
The Board of Directors and staff of the Central Savannah River Area Regional Commission subscribe to the following ethics principles and pledge to conduct organizational affairs accordingly:
- Serve others, not ourselves.
- Use resources with efficiency and economy.
- Treat all people fairly.
- Use the power of our position for the well being of our constituents.
- Create an environment of honesty, openness and integrity.
Reporting Ethics Violations
To report an ethics violation, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and the general public are encouraged to call the Commission's anonymous Ethics Hotline.
The CSRA RC has arranged, with a company called NavexGlobal, to provide a special number for those who wish to speak up but remain anonymous. The service is available 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
Steps to expect when calling:
- An Interviewer will speak with you directly to obtain information regarding your complaint. You will not have to give your name, and your call will not be recorded.
- A report number will be assigned and you will be requested to make one call back (to give us an opportunity to ask additional questions based on our initial review of the complaint).
- Your report information will be relayed to the CSRA RC's management, which will investigate your concern.
- Using the report number an scheduled call back date given to you by the Interviewer, you can call for a follow-up. During the follow-up, you may be asked additional questions based on the CSRA RC's initial investigation.
Documents Available for Review
If you believe that an ethics violation related to the Regional Commission or its subcontractors/vendors has occurred, please callto file a complaint or to report an ethics violation.